- Leverage electrical, mechanical, and maintenance reliability and engineering experience and knowledge to support a thermal paper coating manufacturing operation in achieving key results for equipment safety, uptime, cost, and performance with focus on continual improvement in overall operations.
- Work as a team with Operations, Maintenance, & Engineering to achieve Plant Key Results.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities successfully with increasing levels of responsibility as experience is gained.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and execution of preventative/predictive maintenance to drive maintenance excellence
- Assist Plant Personnel in troubleshooting manufacturing equipment, perform detailed equipment-failure analysis, and demonstrate strong root-cause identification techniques
- Assist maintenance activity associated with planning, scheduling and execution for successful work order completion
- Contact, interview, and request bids from vendors, suppliers, engineering consultants, contractors and other outside resources as needed
- Develop and manage capital and expense projects
- Procure necessary parts, equipment, or services
- Manage spare parts and bill-of-materials
- Recommend and implement replacement and new technology advantageous to reliability, capability, and efficiency; address equipment obsolescence
- Work closely with Craftspeople and Machine Operators to improve equipment performance
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or relative technical degree.
- Strong understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance
- TPM and Lean training preferred
- Familiar with state of the art maintenance techniques, practices and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving techniques and analytical skills
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Initiative, cooperative, assertive, tactful and diplomatic.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, thus working responsibly and independently
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed