- Plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- Communicates effectively with other departments in business language instead of technical language
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of project proposals and other department communications.
- Analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies in business, financial, and operations systems.
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
- Using prescribed continuous improvement methods, record, track, and document root cause and corrective corrections implement to resolve problems.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders in a professional manner.
- Design, develop and deliver software or application training materials.
- Post software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on company intranet to assist in problem resolution.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software, and so on.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Monitors and collects data on system performance.
- Plans, develops and implements backup and recovery procedures.
- Practice daily continuous improvement in all aspects of work, emphasizing problem solving and sharing with others.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- College diploma or university degree and/or 5-7 years equivalent work experience.
- Broad knowledge of programming languages or software configuration techniques.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed