- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Logistics, Engineering, is preferred.
- 2-3 years leadership experience working in team environment.
- Demonstrated experience building effective relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, is preferred.
- Evidence of required management leadership competencies (Listening, Managing and Measuring Work, Managing Vision and Purpose, Developing Direct Reports and Others, Dealing with Ambiguity, Problem Solving/Decision Quality).
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
To be considered for employment, your application must be submitted online via the company website at www.appvion.com. Paper applications/resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls please. All offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment physical, background check, and drug/alcohol screen. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.