- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical, or Engineeing field is preferred or a minimum of 2-5 years Utilities management experience.
- In depth experience with industrial boilers operation and maintenance.
- Familiarity with Recovery Boiler operation is preferred.
- Familiarity with Waste Treatment Plant operation is preferred.
- Knowledge of maintenance management principles including but not limited to precision maintenance, preventative maintenance, root cause failure analysis, shutdown and contingency planning, and CMMS software.
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Evidence of required management leadership competencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
To be considered for employment, your application must be submitted online via the company website at www.appvion.com. Paper applications/resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls please. All offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment physical, background check, and drug/alcohol screen. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.