- Provide high level of administrative support for home department and others as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage schedules, calendars, meetings and conferences to assist in managing daily/weekly schedules.
- Manage workflow by completing tasks daily and ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Create required correspondence and reports – heavy PowerPoint creation and formatting.
- Organize and prioritize internal/external communications (phone, correspondence, mail).
- Organize travel and lodging reservations
- Maintain ProCard, travel card and process expense reports.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Receive phone messages and channel information.
- Maintain files – electronically and paper.
- Arrange departmental meetings.
- Provide back-up support to other administrative assistants and receptionist/service center when needed.
- Manage multiple calendars.
- Prepare and review expense reports for management approval.
- Set up conference calls/webinars/book conference rooms.
- Coordinate breakfast, lunch and dinners for customer visits.
- Complete various ad-hoc projects.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- Excellent knowledge of administrative procedures and office techniques.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook and other various software as needed.
- Prompt and courteous service, treating others with respect and performing duties with enthusiasm.
- Ability to handle highly detailed information accurately.
- Ability to maintain/protect confidential material.
- Adapt in an ever changing environment.
- High level of flexibility in work flow and demand.
- Be proactive and take initiative.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed