- Meeting customer requirements by providing product, service and delivery information in a professional and timely manner to both internal & external customers.
- Accurately process orders and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as main company contact for customers and outside sales force, providing product, service, and delivery information.
- Provide prompt, courteous response to customers order information and/or issues.
- Responsible for coordinating and troubleshooting orders in-house, involving the timely and accurate transfer of information and handling of related details between customers, sales, marketing, pricing and production departments.
- Handle multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment.
- Educate customers in Appvion’s breadth of product lines and assist in determining the best options to meet their needs.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and programs; participate in educational opportunities.
- Meet or exceed the department and organizational objectives through ownership of individual activities that support them.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proven math, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with distribution, transportation and documentation a plus
- Must be able to interact effectively with others inside and outside of the organization as needed including those in diverse cultures and with diverse business practices
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment both on an individual basis and as a team
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed