- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Registered nurse in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Certified in CPR and AED use.
Additional Desired Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in an occupational health setting desired; or case management experience considered in lieu of occupational health experience
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, all federal and state regulations regarding Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Workers’ Compensation and Disability.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) certification, preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner programs as an adult or family nurse practitioner preferred.
- A Master's degree is preferred.
- Current NP license and BLS/CPR certification required.
To be considered for employment, your application must be submitted online via the company website at www.appvion.com. Paper applications/resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls please. All offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment physical, background check, and drug/alcohol screen. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.