- Make sound business recommendations based on collecting and analyzing customer pricing data, bid program activity and market information to deliver financial goals for the carbonless and specialty papers business.
- Recommend and execute pricing strategies by market segment and product category to maximize profit.
- Identify, analyze and communicate competitive pricing trends to anticipate and manage requests that effect profitability of division.
- Work with division leadership to:
- Implement and manage pricing strategy for the segment
- Play an integral role in contract negotiations
- Manage the process to collect and communicate customer and market information relative to pricing and competitive information
- Review and approve customer price adjustments and agreements to ensure consistency with company pricing policies and compliance with legal requirements.
- Responsible for the communication of all pricing policies and procedures to internal and external customers.
- Key contributor to the monthly price and volume forecast for the Supply and Operations plan.
- Acts as a key contact and information resource for sales and customers on price related issues.
- Maximize and support value proposition by customer and or segment.
- Responsible for creation of contractual agreements.
- Responsible for leading, developing and coaching the pricing team.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- Undergraduate degree in a related field is required. Degree in marketing or finance preferred.
- 3+ years prior experience working in a pricing or financial analysis capacity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly to changing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have experience that demonstrates an ability to work well with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical and analytical information and apply and or summarize for business use.
- Demonstrated ability to be decisive and assertive while exercising sound business judgment.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge. Outlook and JDE experience helpful.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed