- Coordinate and manage schedules, calendars, meetings and conferences to assist executive team in managing their daily/weekly schedules.
- Responsible for handling confidential and sensitive material with extreme discretion while providing administrative support to the senior leadership team and other management staff within the organization.
- Assist leadership team by performing administrative duties.
- Maintain ProCard and records/logs for department charge cards. Process requisitions/purchase orders/invoices.
- Maintain and order office supplies and operate office equipment.
- Maintains files.
- Screen, organize and prioritize internal/external communications (phone, correspondence, mail) and channels messages and/or prepares responses as appropriate.
- Administrate corporate travel program.
Organize complex travel and meeting arrangements.
- Process expense reports.
- Complete various ad-hoc projects.
- Interface with senior management, internal/external customers, board of directors, government and community officials, which require considerable tact and diplomacy.
- Provide back-up support to other admin assistants when needed.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- 3-5 years Administrative Assistant experience.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and competing priorities.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Analytical ability to collect and present a wide variety of information and to locate materials and information as requested.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, numerical aptitude and strong administrative skills.
- Creative problem solver, flexible and proactive.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed