- Must be a current business student, pursuing a Bachelors degree. A Human Resources major is a plus
- Hard-working, mature, self-motivated
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with little supervision
- Minimum sophomore standing in accredited university
- This position requires a high degree of confidentiality; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and discretion.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented; need to adhere to strict timelines and deadlines.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work effectively in a fast pace environment with changing priorities.
- Team player with the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with all levels of staff and visitors.
- Practice daily continuous improvement in all aspects of work, emphasizing problem solving and sharing with others.
Candidates must be full-time students to be considered for the internship or part-time students in a business-related graduate program. Candidates should be able to work 10-15 hours per week during the semester, with full-time hours potentially available during school breaks and in the summer.
This is a paid position, located in Appleton, Wisconsin.