- Assist Customer Service by managing the Administrative functions that are needed to support the department and customers in order to meet department metrics and objectives.
- Meeting customer requirements by providing product, service and delivery information in a professional and timely manner to both internal & external customers.
- Provide prompt, courteous response to customers order information and/or issues.
- Educate customers in Appvion’s breadth of product lines and assist in determining the best options to meet their needs.
- Responsible for coordinating and troubleshooting orders in-house, involving the timely and accurate transfer of information and handling of related details between customers, sales, marketing, pricing and production departments.
- Special projects related to customer service as assigned by manager
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s or associate’s degree, preferably in a Business related field
- Must be able to work approximately 15-20 hours per week during the school year, and full time during the summer and school breaks
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- High attention to detail
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proven math, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to interact effectively with others inside and outside of the organization as needed including those in diverse cultures and with diverse business practices
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed