- Supervise the performance of accounts payable specialists in their day to day review of accounts payable invoices to ensure that transactions are processed accurately and that vendors are paid timely.
- Ensure all documentation supporting invoices are combined and filed to comply with internal controls.
- Support and serve as the general liaison for accounts payable team for internal clients.
- Assist in month-end closing process, accruals, and internal billings
- Train and coach accounts payable specialists
- Reply to vendor inquiries
- Post all voucher batches that are prepared by AP specialists
- Monitor list of unapproved invoices to ensure timely approvals and payment
- Monitor transactions for compliance with financial polices and procedures
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies associated with the processing of invoices
- Prepare weekly check run for treasury review to ensure timely payment to vendors
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage high volume transactions
- Ability to conceptualize a process and offer improvements
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize own work activities, manage time efficiently and follow policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, JDE experience a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial data
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed